Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Gee, I better dust this place! It's been a long time since I was here. I think I'll try to fix that, at least for a while, with the new year and all. Let's see, I plan to lose 40 pounds by the first of June. One of my coworkers said she'd like to lose 40 pounds, I said I could stand lose 40 pounds too, and it turns out a lot of people would like to lose 40pounds so we're going to get a group, whoever wants to.. and add all those pounds together that we want to lose then set out to lose them. I figure if we're all trying to reach a group goal we will be supportive of each other and not compete with each other. we haven't worked out all the particulars yet but it should be kinda fun. at least more fun than just a diet. well I'll at least try to keep the blog updated on how it goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment